Having grown up in a household where my father was a global frequent flyer, I have been exposed to business travel my whole life. Following in my father’s footsteps, I too became a regular corporate traveller, experiencing the pain that frequent travel can cause: jet-lag, reduced energy, tiredness, poor nutrition, minimal time to exercise, and of course time away from family and friends. It can all take its toll.
How can we as individuals, corporations, and organisations work together to ensure those that are always on the road maintain good health as well as delivering results for their company.
I offer a number of solutions to support individuals, businesses, and travel management companies.
Many travel issues can be minimised through education, and the recognition that small changes can make a big difference to the health of the traveller.
I provide wellness sessions for companies, educating on the fundamentals of sleep, nutrition, exercise, and mental health.
Types of workshops I offer:-
- Food prep for ‘on the go’ breakfasts, lunches, and snacks
- How to get the best out of your long-haul flight
- Adding an element of calm into business travel
- Look after the traveller to look after your bottom line
- What counts as exercise? Keeping fit whilst travelling even in a hotel room
- Keep breathing. Hypopressives - a modern technique to help keep stress at bay.